Supervisors: Professor Shunqi Pan and Dr Michaela Bray
Nefeli is a first year PhD student on the WISE programme, and is planning on carrying out her research project at Cardiff University; looking at the modelling of wind wave interaction.
Her academic background includes:
- MSc in Applied Meteorology from the University of Reading in 2017. Dissertation title: ‘The role of ocean wave coupling simulations of an extratropical cyclone.’
- MSc in Applied Geography and Spatial Planning, Stream C: Geinformatics, from the Harokopio University of Athens in 2017. Dissertation title: ‘Simulation of the Saharan dust advection towards the Mediterranean: Region of Interest Cyprus.’
- BSc in Geography from the Harokopio University of Athens in 2013. Dissertation title: ‘Study of severe weather phenomena over the Greek seas.’
- Modelling of wind wave interaction
- Geographic information systems